Dark Guards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Guards

Welcome to the home of The Dark Guards. Pray you come out alive!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Easy pork- Reaz

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trovan
Healer Extraordinaire
Trovan

Easy pork- Reaz Empty
PostSubject: Easy pork- Reaz   Easy pork- Reaz Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:30 am

From Reaz

easy pork?
try pork tenderloin...2 in a pack...clean...slice open length-wise buterfly style...i hope u know what that is cuz it'shard to explain without showing....but just biy some stove top stuffing.....ake it..add some celery,nuts and carrot and onion to the stuffing...stuff it into the pork bake @ 325...let rest 5-10 minutes....slice....eat...yummy...mash potato and some peas is suggested accompanyment.....makes great sandwich meat the next day...some pork jus from a bag is fine if u like some sauce.....i know it isn'gourmet but it's good and easy...not everything needs to be Foie gras and caviar.

u can also cut the pork into cubes...shake in flour...fry in butter till half done....deglaze pan wih a white zinfandel (sweet rose wine) earnest and Julio gallo makes a good one for this....add some shrooms of choice...broccoli and nuts...i like cashew nuts...season to taste add the par cooked pork,serve on rice with some wontons...simple...done in the time it takes to make the rice.

Reaz...

and i am chilled...i just talk like that....don't take it to heart...thats just the jerk i am...some people seem to still think i am likeable...meh...no accounting for taste.

Reaz.
Back to top Go down

Easy pork- Reaz
Page 1 of 1