Dark Guards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Guards

Welcome to the home of The Dark Guards. Pray you come out alive!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Having a real hard time

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Disperdo
Council
Council
Disperdo

Having a real hard time Empty
PostSubject: Having a real hard time   Having a real hard time Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 12:52 pm

I seem to be having a real hard time getting these people into some kinda of order (QPO) I like them well enough but they are so disorganized it is driving me nuts. BTW I am not sure who of us still checks these boards over the QPO ones, but posting here anyway.
Curious as to what you others are thinking/feeling on the subject?

They are a good group of people, but they need so much hand holding... and pushing to get shit done.

Opinions?

Options?

Ideas?
Back to top Go down
https://darkguards.forumotion.net
Aysa
Council
Council
Aysa

PostSubject: Re: Having a real hard time   Having a real hard time Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:48 pm

take the guild, kick those we don't want, do it our way
Back to top Go down
Meed
Meed

PostSubject: Re: Having a real hard time   Having a real hard time Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:56 pm

Do it diplomaticly in my opinion or there will be lots of drama. I know its a pain in the ass to do it nicely rather than just do it, but God its so worth not having drama.

Noe asked for help, no was the answer. She asked again for at least help and by then end of the convo it was for lots of help. This past week she has stated she wouldnt be around much, health problem, personal issues.... she is opening the door to you to go ahead and take over, even if she doesn't realize it. Even though she has opened the door for this to happen, I am sure she wants you to come in nicely. Wipe your feet.
Back to top Go down
MysticLance

PostSubject: Re: Having a real hard time   Having a real hard time Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 11:48 pm

IMO, TAKE MEED'S ADVICE. Aysa's advice only gets you into trouble. Razz
Back to top Go down
Aysa
Council
Council
Aysa

PostSubject: Re: Having a real hard time   Having a real hard time Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:21 pm

but my way is more fun Razz
Back to top Go down
Disperdo
Council
Council
Disperdo

PostSubject: Re: Having a real hard time   Having a real hard time Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 9:42 am

MysticLance wrote:
IMO, TAKE MEED'S ADVICE. Aysa's advice only gets you into trouble. Razz

I plan on doing it nicely. I actually don't want it but no one else seems willing to step up. The good thing is it seems to be flowing more smoothy now.

Noey made it clear to the officer I will be leading, they seem to have accepted it, think Geradin is a little put out, but if he wants it, it is his.

Eric and Vespa are putting in a fair bit of effort, plus all the GK's obiously.

This might actually work.

king
Back to top Go down
https://darkguards.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having a real hard time   Having a real hard time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Having a real hard time
Page 1 of 1